S$85 nett Adult / S$65 nett Child below 12 yrs old
- Travel by 40 seater Air-conditioned Tour Coach.
- 01 Lunch & Dinner.
- Guided Tour as per itinerary.
- Group Coach Insurance.
- Coach with Tour Guide.
- 06:15 AM Assemble at designated pick up point.
- 06:30 AM Depart from Singapore via Woodland causeway exit.
- After immigration / custom clearance, stopover for breakfast at JB Coffee Shop at your own expense.
- After breakfast proceed to Desaru Fruit Farm and Honey Farm.
- Lunch at the Fruit Farm with Chinese Style Lunch & Durian
- After lunch, stopover at the biggest shopping mail in Johore Bahru – JUSCO TERBAU CITY SHOPPING MALL for shopping.
- Dinner at Johor Baru.
- Proceed back to Singapore with sweet memories.
Terms & Conditions
1. A minimum group size of 30pax is required for each group departure unless otherwise stated.
2. Price & Itinerary subject to change without prior notice.
3. Mandatory Guide’s Tips & Driver Tips – RM5.00 per person.
4. FREE SITTING ON COACH.
- A non refundable deposit of S$300.00 is required for confirmation.
- Full Cancellation applies if booking is cancelled one week before the departure date.
holyland travel & tours Pte Ltd
189 Selegie Road, #02-09 Selegie Center, Singapore 188332
Tel: 63370051 Fax: 63375542
Email: email@example.com http://holyland.wsm.com.sg/
Chinese Style Lunch & Durian
- Soup of the day.
- Fragrance Steam White Rice.
- Chinese Mixed Vegetables.
- Sweet & Sour Fish.
- Steam Prawn.
- Chicken Curry with Potatoes.
- Cuttlefish with dry chilies.
- Stir fried vegetables of the day.
From the Stall
- 2 x type’s deep fried items of the day.
- Green Bean Porridge with Durian.
- Durian Paste cooked with coconut milk serve with glutinous Rice.
- Tropical Fruit Fiesta x 10 types.
- Unlimited Durian
Juice of the day.
- Upon arrival complimentary Guided Farm tour to 100 acres, Natural tropical fruit land.
- Learn about the followings: GAP-Good Agriculture Practice.
- IPM-Integrated Pest Management.
- Learn about EM (Effective Microorganism).
- Walking through the Passion fruit & “jambu” Trail.
- Collect information in the agriculture gallery.
- Herbal and Vegetables Garden .
- See the bees at work and join in for the educational talk on bees keeping management & tasting of raw honey.
- Learn about integrated agro bio farming.
- Visit the goats barn, the petting zoo~Ostrich, Rabbit, Snake and etc.
- Lunch is the Durian Bonanza Package.