11 NOV DAY 01: ARRIVAL HANOI
- Pick you up at Noi Bai International Airport. Transfer to Hanoi Downtown.
(Singapore 1605 hrs – Hanoi 1835 hrs)
- Hanoi City tour: visit complex of the Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple (Jade mountain Temple), But Tower (Pen – shaped tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Stand), the Red – painted wooden The Huc bridge
- Dinner at local restaurant & Enjoy the Special Vietnam water puppet show.
- O/N at hotel in Hanoi.
12 NOV DAY 02: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY
- Hanoi City Tour: visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum (Close on Monday & Friday), his House on stilt, The botanical garden and the Presidential palace where used to be the residence of the Governor of Indochina. After 1954 it was named the Presidential Palace and became the place where Ho Chi Minh lived and worked until he passed away in 1969. On the way out visit One Pillar pagoda. The pagoda was constructed in 1049 by King Ly Thai Tong according to his dream of Bodhisattva seating on a lotus flower and led him to the pagoda. In 1954, the pagoda was destroyed by the French before their withdrawer. After taking over the city on October 10th 1954, Vietnam Ministry of Culture restored the pagoda. The pagoda of today remains since this restoration. Then we visit Temple of Literature – The first Imperial school in Vietnam built in 1070 during the dynasty of King Ly.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Transfer to Ha Long (03 hours road trip).
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- O/N at hotel in Halong.
13 NOV DAY 03: HA LONG BAY – HA NOI
- Take a private boat trip to visit Ha Long bay (A Natural World Heritage) with: Thien Cung grotto, Dau Go Cave, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi Islet, etc.
- Lunch on boat with fresh seafood.
- On the way back to Hanoi, we visit Do Temple which worship 8 kings of Ly Dynasty and is marvelous, worthy to the thousand-year-old history of Thang Long. Arrive at Hanoi, shopping at Old Quarter or Dong Xuan Market.
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Overnight at hotel in Hanoi. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
14 NOV DAY 04: HA NOI – DEPARTURE/ Good Bye Vietnam
- ABF at hotel and visit Bat Trang pottery Village – 15km from Hanoi, is a pottery village with a history of 500 years. The vitality of the village is still shown by its thousands of kilns burning day and night. Escorted by a local potter guide, visitors will thrill to the sights and sounds of the kilns, explore generation-to-generation pottery techniques and get to know the potters’ daily life.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Free at leisure till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure Home sweet home.
(Hanoi 1040 hrs – Singapore 1505 hrs)
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
PACKAGE TOUR PER PAX: S$830
(Price quote subject to seats availability on the airline.)
1. Tour fare included:
• Return Airfare with tax on Vietnam Airline.
• Accommodation/ Cruise cabin base on twin or triple sharing with daily breakfast.
• Transportation (deluxe air – condition car).
• Sightseeing tickets and entrance tickets.
• Private Boat in Halong Bay and Tam Coc
• Local Vegetarian Meals as in the itinerary at local restaurant.
• Travel insurance
• Guide and driver tips
• English or Mandarin speaking guide as itinerary.
2. Tour fare excluded:
• Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation,
• Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability).