DAY 1: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
Arrive in Siem Reap, meet your guide and transfer to hotel for check in. Siem Reap is the base for exploring the fabled temples of Angkor, the ancient capital of the Khmer Empire.
In the afternoon, start the tour to visit with the South Gate of the Great City of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon temple, the Baphoun, the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 2: SIEM REAP – SMALL & BIG CIRUIT – ANGKOR WAT (B)
After breakfast, visit “Small Circuit” the fabulous Ta Prohm Temple, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. You will also visit “Big Circuit” Neak Poan and Preah Khan.
In the afternoon, we concentrate our attention on the great magnificent 12th century Angkor Wat temple. The day ends with a spectacular sunset at Phnom Bakheng.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 3: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, visit Tonle Sap Lake where you will have the opportunity to learn about life on the lake. Tonle Sap is Sout East Asia’s largest freshwater lake with its size varying greatly depending on the season. During the dry season it is roughly 2,500 km2, swelling to about 4 times it size in during the wet season: 10,000 km2! We will board a boat and visit the Chong Kneah village where we’ll see floating houses, farms and even a floating hospital before transferring to the airport for the departure flight.
PACKAGE PRICE IN SINGAPORE DOLLAR PER PAX s$480 nett per pax
Package price includes:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast 4 star Tara Angkor Hotel.
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers
- Services of an English speaking guide during all tours and transfers
- Entrance fees for all sights visited
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
- Water and fresh towers during all your trip
Our services do not include as follows:
- Airfare & taxes
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Visa for Cambodia (Visa issued on arrival, USD20/pax, please bring 1 passport photo)
- International airport departure tax Siem Reap (USD 25/pax)
- International flights to and from Cambodia
- Domestic flight Siem Reap-Phnom Penh
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Personal travel insurance
- Any services other than mentioned
- Tips for guide, driver, boat crew & hotels’ porters
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry…)
- Early check in or Late Check out